- New bone formed in the pores of mPCL-TCP bioresorbable scaffolds
- Rabbit mesenchymal stem cell
- Guinea Pig Tibia - Safranin O Fast Green
- Resin Embedded Undecalcified Bone - Methylene Blue Basic Fuchsin
- The Role of Mesenchymal Stem Cells in Basement Membrane Formation of Skin Wound Healing
(17 - 21 February 2014, prelimary announcement & registration)
8 to 10 October 2012
2012 is a special year for the Department of Orthopaedic Surgery as we celebrate the 60th anniversary of the founding of our Department as well as orthopaedic development in Singapore. As this is a special occasion which also encompasses the orthopaedic community in Singapore, we have organized the 60th Anniversary Celebration Programme back to back with the Singapore Orthopaedic Association Annual Scientific Meeting. The 60th anniversary programme, which runs from 8 to 10 October will consist of lectures, teaching and academic interactions with medical undergraduate and postgraduate students, including our residents and advanced surgical trainees in orthopaedic surgery. There will also be case conferences, seminars, and hands-on workshops.