Research Assistant(Dr. Shih-Yin Tsai Lab)
The Aging and metabolism Research Laboratory under the direction of Dr. Shih-Yin Tsai is interested in recruiting talented and highly motivated individuals to work in the aging research. The candidate will perform a variety of research / duties under the supervision of the Principal Investigator or her designate.
- Assist in running research study protocols using transgenic mouse as working model, including studies on the Sacropenia of aging and protein homeostasis in aging and aging-related disease.
- Learn and develop new methodologies on aging research.
- Work and communicate with colleagues on collaborative projects.
- Work with and handle laboratory animal (mice).
- Other duties include general lab management and training of staff and students as needed.
- At least a bachelor’s degree in Life Science/ Biomedical Sciences or equivalent.
- Strong team player skills and the ability to work harmoniously with a diverse workforce.
- Ability to learn new techniques quickly.
- Research experience working with mice is highly desired.
- Send resume and cover letter directly to Miss Shu-Wen Koh at firstname.lastname@example.org